Minutes from the 2021 regional meeting were available for review.
- George MOTIONED to approve the minutes from the 2021 Regional Meeting; Brian seconded. Motion Carried.
Joanne gave an overview of what to expect at the 2022 OFA AGM being held in London on November 20 and 21.
Joanne also reminded everyone that there is an event for young farmers and that the LFA has funding available if there is anyone that would like to attend.
Joanne thanked the Current 2022 Lambton County Policy Advisory Council of Gary Martin, Darcy Fuller, and Brian Eves.
- Joanne announced the nominations received for PAC.
- Joanne asked if there were nominations from the floor.
- Joanne reminded the group present that they could nominate themselves as members if they so wished.
- Joanne confirmed that there were no nominations from the floor.
- Joanne acclaimed the Lambton County Policy Advisory Council for 2023. The members are Gary Martin, Darcy Fuller, and Brian Eves.
Joanne announced the nominations received for delegates for the AGM. The names Joanne received are:
- Harry van Wieren
- Burt McKinlay
- Brad Langstaff
- James Grant
- Don McGugan
- Debbie Coke
- Julie Maw
Joanne opened the floor for more delegate nominations.
- Joanne reminded the group they could nominate themselves if they wised to attend.
- Joanne acclaimed the delegates for the 2022 OFA AGM as noted above.
Joanne announced that there are no current alternate delegates nominated and asked for nominations from the floor.
- George Dickenson nominated himself to be an alternate delegate.
- George also noted that Joe Dickenson stated that he would let his name stand as an alternate delegate for the OFA AGM.
Harry MOTIONED to approve the list of PAC Members, Delegates, and Alternate Delegates for the 2022 OFA Annual General Meting; Brian seconded. Motioned Carried.
Darcy Fuller MOTIONED that the Lambton Federation of Agriculture Board can fill empty delegate seats as needed. George seconded. Motion Carried.
Joanne congratulated all the Delegates and Alternate Delegates who will be representing Lambton County at the 2022 OFA Annual Meeting in London on November 20 and November 21.