The Lambton Federation of Agriculture is offering ten scholarships in 2022/3 for college and university students.
Scroll through our Scholarships here:
Regular Yearly LFA Scholarships 2022
Dates to Know
- Deadline unless otherwise stated: July 15th, 2022
- Presentation of Scholarships: Third Thursday of August (Regional Meeting)
For the regular scholarships:
- Note that the criteria for each vary.
- The questions also vary for each, so be careful in copying and pasting from one application to another.
- Applicants need to be from a family actively farming in Lambton County.
- While you do not need to be an LFA/OFA member, it is required that you (or parents or grandparents or guardian) have a valid FBR number registered in Lambton County.
Tips on Applying For and Completing Applications
All LFA scholarships have conditions for application to that particular scholarship. Please ensure your situation applies to the scholarship being applied for, in order for it to be considered for competition (i.e. Program or college level etc.)
- You will need to make a note of your parent’s/guardian’s/grandparent’s Farm Business Registration Number.
- Please include a copy of your marks/transcript if possible; part of the evaluation process is academic accomplishment.
- Make sure all portions of the application are completed.
- Maintain focus on the questions as they are asked and respond accordingly. Accuracy in completing the questions is important.
Some good resources for information are the local farm publications, and any directors or staff of the OFA or LFA.
- If they cannot answer your questions, they could point you to someone or something, which could.
- A listing of the LFA Board of Directors is available at lambtonfederation.ca, or contact the LFA office directly.
You will receive a confirmation email once your scholarship has been received.
Please Note, other than the confirmation email, only the winners will be contacted further.