LFA and OFA are conducting this year’s regional meeting in person, with a dinner (there will be pies too).
The regional meeting offers the opportunity to engage in discussions about the issues and priorities impacting the agriculture and food industry, network with local federation directors and fellow members, and support your local agricultural community.
- Social Hour: 5:30
- Cash Bar & Yard Games available at Alton Farms (arrive early if you wish)
- Dinner at 6:30 PM
- Speakers at 7:00 PM
- Scholarship Presentation at 7:30 PM
- Meeting Business at 7:45 PM
You can submit your intentions to be considered for PAC and/or being a delegate (or alternate) for the OFA AGM.
- Guest Speaker – Mark Reusser – Vice-President of the Ontario Federation of Agriculture
- OFA Executive Member – Crispin Colvin
- Presentation of the 2022-2023 LFA Scholarships
- Election of OFA Policy Advisory Council members, OFA Annual General Meeting Delegates and Alternates
The 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Ontario Federation of Agriculture (OFA) will be held in person at the RBC Place, London.
- The meeting will be held on Monday, November 21 & Tuesday, November 22 it will be a one-and-a-half-day event.
- There will be an evening reception on Sunday, November 20.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS:
The following opportunities allow members to get involved in OFA’s work at a provincial level, bringing concerns, suggestions and leadership to provincial discussions:
- Policy Advisory Council (PAC) role
– represents Lambton County Membership and provides direction on policy throughout the 2022 year (3 positions available).
- Delegate/Alternate Role
– attends and represents Lambton County membership at the OFA’s annual meeting on November 21-22, 2022 in London, ON (9 delegate and 9 alternate positions available)
The elections for Policy Advisory Council (PAC), Delegates and Alternates to OFA’s Annual General Meeting will be held at the LFA Regional Meeting on Thursday, August 18, 2022.
If you are interested in these positions you will need to submit your intention by Tuesday, August 16, 2022 to the Member Services Representative Joanne Fuller at [email protected] or 519.868.5368
To be eligible to run for one of these positions and to vote, you need to be a member of the OFA.
The deadline to submit intention to run for PAC or Delegate/Alternate Positions is Tuesday, August 16, 2022.
You will need to submit your name and OFA Number.
For further information, please contact our Member Services Representative Joanne Fuller | Email: [email protected] | Tel: 519.868.5368