If you have not previously participated in an EFP workshop, or it has been a long time, you should attend a two-day, in-person workshop, which offers the opportunity to learn from knowledgeable OSCIA staff to help assess your soils, walk you through the process, and learn about cost-share funding opportunities.
This free two-day workshop helps you examine and enhance your farm from a business success perspective. You will assess your business management practices, determine priorities and key goals, develop realistic action plans and learn about cost-share funding opportunities.
Multiple members of the farm management team are encouraged to attend.
This workshop also offers networking opportunities with fellow farmers.
- Please register in advance even if it is close to the date.
- Register each member of your business by click “Add participant” on original registration or enter separately.
- The first day on the 19th runs from 10am to 3pm.
- The second day on the 26th runs from 10am to 1230pm
- Books and materials are provided.
Questions? Contact: Joanne: 519-784-4865, [email protected]