On September 14th at 7pm the LFA, MFA, and KFA are hosting the Lambton-Kent-Middlesex Federal election candidates for an All-Candidates Forum.
It is being held at the Brooke Alvinston Inwood Community Centre Complex, in the new outdoor pavilion (for an outside-type environment while being sheltered).
- BRING YOUR OWN LAWN CHAIRS
Main entrance is at the corner of Park Street and Morrell Street in Alvinston.
The Forum will take the same format as in the past election:
- 3 minutes for opening statements in the order chosen by drawing numbers.
- Pre-submitted questions posed to all by the moderator in the same order (none from the floor).
- Closing comments are usually 2 minutes long in the opposite order.
- Questions can be submitted online by either pre-registering or sending them to [email protected]
Please pre-register if you are planning to attend as we are required to collect details for contact tracing.
We will not disclose this information unless requested by Lambton Public Health.