Get Connected. Be In The Know. Give Back.
Join us on January 15, 2021 for the Lambton Federation of Agriculture Annual General Meeting.
Download your AGM Booklet at:
- Guest Speaker: Cathy Lennon, General Manager, Ontario Federation of Agriculture
- Presentation of the Lambton County Warden’s Scholarship
- Updates from the Ontario Federation of Agriculture
- Election of directors for the Lambton Federation of Agriculture board
- Ratification of constitutional changes:
In order to have our constitution come in line with how the OFA and other corporate boards conduct their business, the LFA Board has moved to change our constitution so that the Board appoints the Executive and Officers of the newly elected board within 60 days following an Annual General Meeting. (re: Starting in January 2022).
Click through for further explanation:
Please register by January 11, 2021 to be able to vote. Guests and Observers are also welcome to register.
We are looking for OFA members to serve on our board:
What does the Lambton Federation Board need?